Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shout Out To All My Nano Wrimoers!!



As an author and a former Nano Wrimo Winner (50,026 words- 11/09) I'm sending out best wishes, strength, and perseverance to everyone who is participating this year. I'm not participating this year because I'm knee deep in revisions. But know this... my soul and spirit are with you Nano Wrimoers!!



Here's a little inspirational video for you:



Keep your nose to the grindstone and your foot on the pedal!! Good Luck!


Stay tuned for Tuesday's Tidbits post on 09/11/10 about "Nano Wrimo Tips and Strategies"

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Chris. Congrats on your win last year. Question: when you did the word count varification thiing did you notice it was lower than what your actual word count was from your processor?

    I did it yesterday to check myself and it was about 45 words lower than what windows had....

    Thanks for the post,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jodi. best of luck to you this year. My word count seemed to be pretty spot on with the verification software, so IDK.
    Good luck and GodsSpeed!

    ReplyDelete