Tuesday, November 9, 2010

TUESDAY TIDBITS: How To Keep Pace In Nano Wrimo



Hey all you Nano Wrimoers out there, I'm with you in spirit this year. And in said capacity, I'd like to offer some tasty tidbits or advice that I found. When you're stuck or need inspiration or need to figure out how you will reach your daily goals, come back and look at this often. You'll glean more each time you view them.

I know! I know! You're saying... "But, if I look at your tips, then I'm not writing. And if I'm not writing, I can't make my 1,667 per day goal." And a daunting goal it is. I didn't think so at first when I began on the path last November. But, good googley-moogley, once you get inside the Nano Wrimo tunnel with a commitment to finish on time, the entire world will conspire against you. I promise.

Anyhoo, when you get a break or you hit writer's block or after you've hit your daily goal, come back and take a look. Enjoy.




1 comment:

  1. What a timely post, I was happy with procrastination until you posted this! Rats! Back to the grindstone.

    ReplyDelete