Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Apology For No "Tuesday Tidbits" This Week

Please accept my sincere apology for not fulfilling my *unwritten contract* with you, my loyal readers. I said I would have up the next post in my Keep Yer Pants On, Plot By Numbers series (click here... and here to see the previous entries) I've just returned from a potentially *life changing* experience at the New York SCBWI international conference. It was everything I thought it would be and more. And that is my *doctor's note* (ahem) for not writing the post... which *will be* up next week. Promise. So please come back.

But you will not leave empty handed. Ive recently run across two quotes that I'd like you to ponder, and If you're so inclined, leave a response about what they may meant to you.

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
~ Tom Clancy

and

‎"Only those willing to go too far will know how far they can go." ♥


Happy pondering and Happy writing!

~Cheers

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these quotes! So true! Have a great rest of the week... :)

    ReplyDelete